Monday, February 11, 2013

strange...

Today was a bit strange... In the town we got 3 new girls. me and lizzy were wondering what their story was.

Lizzy's Story:
They are ghosts who are here to haunt the village. They are going to take over our bodies and destroy the village. "OUR CHILDREN WILL NEVER LIVE LIKE WE DO!!!!!!" 
LIZZY'S WORDS- NOT MINE 

MY Story:
They are from a small island and are trying to escape an evil orphan owner. They came here because they are scared. 

RESEARCH:
- one that they call Juwea (I sounded it out... I don't think that's her name) is very sick.
- one that they call Zophie (Still sounded out) is shy
- one that they call Elanore (Sounded out) seems bossy.
- they all speak french 
- Always say "Bonjour! Bonjour!"
- they seem to be extremely hungry 

If my research is right I should help them. Hmmm.    

No comments:

Post a Comment